[Fluxus] emacs, osc, etc...

chris kummerer chris at lo-res.org
Wed Mar 25 04:01:00 PDT 2009

hi,

since I've got a little more time recently I'd like to play around with
fluxus once again and see how far it's gotten in the meantime. I have a
few (hopefully simple) questions though.

How can an I use emacs with fluxus ? (no offense to the livecodedisplaying
idea but I spent way too much time bashing emacs into shape, I (semi-live)
code all the supercollider stuff there too so it would be just a perfect
fit.

I'm pretty much a non-schemer (so far) so this might be a rather stupid
question, why can't I do sth. like:

(cond (osc-msg "/whatever" (eval (osc 0))))
; while
(eval '(- 22 11)) ; just works(tm)  ????

TIA,

--
chris at lo-res.org        Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/        special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.net)