[Fluxus] (help) crashes

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jul 1 00:43:06 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 14:48 -0500, Jaime Villarreal wrote:
> Hey... thought I responded to this last mail but I guess not.
> These changes worked for me.  No crashes using the help command now
> and I am trying basic commands. So far so good.
> This last comment looms heavy though:
> "unfortunately even if it works, it only fixes the symptom, not the problem."

I think this must be something to do with the printing output from
scheme, as you said (help) crashed but not (build-cube). If you have
time to help diagnose this a little more - could you try calling
(display "hello")(newline) on the repl and see if this crashes too.

I'll have a look into it and see if I can reproduce it anyway.