[Fluxus] Fluxus + Ubuntu + gcc 4.3.2 + segfault

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:12:44 PST 2009

Problem solved (ostensibly):

I downloaded the source from git (the link on the website still says
"cvs," btw), did "sudo scons MULTITEXTURE=0 GLSL=0 install" and
everything compiled without a complaint.  It runs just fine AFAICT.

I think that the problem was that we were both using release 0.15,
which clearly wasn't ready to be compiled with gcc 4.3+ and who knows
what else.  I didn't have to change any includes for the version in
git.

Thanks so much for your help, Dave!

Also fluxus has come a LONG way since 0.11 (last version I used).  Very slick.

Cheers!
Mike

--
http://michaelclemow.com