[Fluxus] Fluxus + Ubuntu + gcc 4.3.2 + segfault

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Feb 4 14:20:31 PST 2009

Hi Arxontis, Mike,

If you are using the git version then try building it with:

sudo scons MULTITEXTURE=0 GLSL=0 install

I changed these options to turn on by default and was expecting it to
cause trouble.

If you are using release 0.15 then we'll have to debug it to see what's
happening. Peter, what did you do to make this crash go away?