[Fluxus] Unresolved Symbols

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Dec 11 00:25:15 PST 2009

hi Nicklas,

Nicklas Marelius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did do a both a  scons MULTITEXTURE=0 GLSL=0  and  scons
> MULTITEXTURE=0 GLSL=0 --app
>
> but this had no effect unfortunately..
>
> perhaps its the wrong way ( altough i see the -DGLSL disapear from the
> CFLAGS)
>
> The binary app distribution runs just fine
>

> Best
> /Nicklas

i'm not sure how to find the problem then. here are the installed
library versions on my machine:

$ port installed fftw-3 glew freetype jack jpeg liblo libpng libsndfile
ode scons tiff zlib

   fftw-3 @3.2.2_0+i386 (active)
   freetype @2.3.9_1+macosx (active)
   glew @1.5.1_2 (active)
   jack @0.116.2_0 (active)
   jpeg @6b_3 (active)
   liblo @0.25_0 (active)
   libpng @1.2.40_0 (active)
   libsndfile @1.0.20_0 (active)
   ode @0.9_1+darwin_9 (active)
   scons @1.2.0_1 (active)
   tiff @3.9.1_0+macosx (active)
   zlib @1.2.3_3 (active)

maybe if you run scons -c, remove .sconf_temp and .sconsign.dblite from
the fluxus directory, run a clean build, and send your config.log, and
the log of the error you are getting.

best,