[Fluxus] mac app prob

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Aug 28 03:58:28 PDT 2009

hi Dave,

> I can't seem to get a runnable build any more - the problem seems to be
> down to fluxus-engine_ss.dylib being linked to:
>
> PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/4.2_3m/PLT_MrEd

this install name is replaced by the osx_app-postbuild.sh script. didn't
you forget to run it?

i just compiled an app, and it seems to work fine. it displays a lot of
things while running and there should be also something like this:

processing
Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/fluxus-016/compiled/native/i386-macosx/3m/fluxus-engine_ss.dylib...
changing install name PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/4.2.1_3m/PLT_MrEd ->
@executable_path/../Frameworks/PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/4.2.1_3m/PLT_MrEd

best,