[Fluxus] mac app prob

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Aug 28 03:37:30 PDT 2009

Hi all,

More problems from the wonky world of mac applications...

I can't seem to get a runnable build any more - the problem seems to be
down to fluxus-engine_ss.dylib being linked to:

PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/4.2_3m/PLT_MrEd

Looking at a previously built (and still working) fluxus app, it's
linked against:

@executable_path/../PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/4.2_3m/PLT_MrEd

Which makes sense wrt the app directory structure.

Thing is - I can't see any changes to the SConstruct, either in my copy
or since it stopped working, any ideas where I should be looking?