[Fluxus] parenting and frames of reference

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:36:42 PDT 2009

Dave,

> Was this on a mac, running a 0.16 release by any chance? There was a bug
> fixed to do with missing parentheses causing problems that Evan found,
> but I can't remember exactly when it went in...

No, this would be on Ubuntu 9.04 running the 0.16 package from your site for
that OS (Jaunty, I think). Hardware-wise this is on a rather pedestrian
Compaq branded HP laptop. Nothing very exciting, but it was free. I have yet
to get into git building but I will as I really want the update for cursor
visibility.

Ok, I'll try to document the "let" and "for*" ones and I'll also see whether
I can re-create another thing I ran into that seemed to concern defining
things within a defined structure, for some things that seemed fine but
trying to pull a "(define (animate)...." inside of the "windmill" caused a
crash.