[Fluxus] Wireframe/Stroke Colour

henderson five hendersonfive at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:44:45 PDT 2009

Hey folks,
Just want to say that I'm finally getting the chance to play around with
Fluxus, and I'm really enjoying it! I'm working on something quite basic for
part of an exhibition I'm doing, but I'm not sure how to alter the stroke
colour of the wireframe when using (hint-wire). Is there something obvious
I'm missing out on?

For the exhibit itself I'll be generating some architecture in Fluxus, and
then allowing it to become distorted through interactions with contact
microphones placed on windows. Everything is working fine, but just want to
play around with the visuals a bit more.

Thanks in advance!
Henderson