[Fluxus] embedding modules in fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Apr 22 23:45:36 PDT 2009

> I haven't committed any of this yet, as it wont get past boot.scm at the
> moment,
i had similar problems while making the osx app. some plt modules are
required at boot, and fluxus crashes if it is not able to find them.
these worked in plt 4.1.4:
compiler, config, defaults, frtime, lang, mzlib, mzscheme, scheme,
setup, srfi, syntax, xml

i had to add stxclass in plt 4.1.5, and also included ffi, so users can
load external modules easily.

it also happened to me that fluxus crashed while loading the fluxus
modules during boot, because i forgot to change to dynamic shared
library install names of the modules. if you link the modules statically
also, this should not be a problem in linux, i guess.

best,