[Fluxus] glActiveTexture and multitexture extension on Mac OS X 10.5.6

mikhail lozanov mlozanov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:02:18 PDT 2009

to be honest, this is the first version of .app that works for me. And
it is the first version that was not crasing when drflux is started,
but GLSL and multitexturing are disabled. I'm sticking with console
version until I find why glew is not initialized properly. It must be
something with apple's openGL version.

I had similar error few days ago because had 2 versions of mzscheme
installed and something went wrong with collects paths

m.