[Fluxus] glActiveTexture and multitexture extension on Mac OS X 10.5.6

mikhail lozanov mlozanov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:36:19 PDT 2009

In recent submissions on git repository there is code that checks if
glActiveTexture or ARB extension is NULL so when I'm starting fluxus
from command line I have no warning that multitexturing is disabled,
but from DrScheme or as Fluxus.app I have it. It's very hard to debug
it with gdb and I'm currently setting up Xcode project to ease the
debugging process. And of course to make fluxus hacking easier in the
future.

m.