[Fluxus] drflux segfaulting

Paraita Wohler atiarap at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 7 13:50:07 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,
i'm a french IT student and i picked Fluxus as a Scheme projet.
i'm on a Macbook running Mac OS 10.5.6. I compiled fluxus using:
scons MULTITEXTURES=0 GLSL=0
because of the intel graphic chipset (i get a segfault without it)

I have troubles using fluxus via PLT Scheme, although using fluxus
scratchpad directly is pretty stable :)
I successfully compiled fluxus from git repo but when i type theses
only few lines in Drscheme:
#lang
(require fluxus-016/drflux)

it just crashes and i get a segfault error in the terminal.

I searched in the archives and i get this:
http://lists.pawfal.org/htdig.cgi/fluxus-pawfal.org/2008-June/001435.html

but no answers so far.

Does anyone know about that ?

Thanks !