[Fluxus] build errors on osx

Martin Grödl groedl at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 15:16:37 PDT 2008

hi all,

i've been trying to compile/install fluxus all day now, and finally
the source from cvs compiles and runs!
i'm running os x 10.5.4 on a macbook pro, plt 4.1 compiled from
source, all other dependencies installed from macports.

one extra thing i needed to do was adding "/Applications/PLT Scheme
v4.1/bin" to my PATH so scons could execute that mzc command:
 > os.system("mzc --c-mods src/base.c ++lib scheme/base")
otherwise there would be an error stating mzc could not be found.

i've also seen linker errors today, though not with the latest source
straight from cvs.

regards,
martin