[Fluxus] Hi all

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Sep 10 14:30:36 PDT 2008

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the kind words! :)

> I have to be more careful.
> I thought that it might be good to have a mechanism that can remedy such
> errors in real time.

You are correct. I looked into doing this some time ago, but I couldn't
figure out a way to add stop button the way fluxus works currently. I did
manage to make a system where you could specify a time after which to
break the computation - but this is a bit problematic, as sometimes you
want scripts to take a long time to run...

This was some time ago now though, so it would be worth looking into this
again. I've added it to the task tracker:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php