[Fluxus] STEREODEFAULT ?

Christoph Kummerer chris at lo-res.org
Mon Sep 29 08:52:03 PDT 2008

hi,

I try to get stereo-mode working on my laptop (just for testing) but when
built with STEREODEFAULT=1 I get the following:

freeglut (fluxus):  ERROR:  Internal error <Visual with necessary capabilities not found> in function fgOpenWindow
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  4 (X_DestroyWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  23

glx is loaded, glxinfo says direct rendering is enabled, when I compile with
STEREODEFAULT=0 (set-stereo-mode 'crystal-eyes) returns false ...

any hints ?

TIA,

--
chris at lo-res.org        Postmodernism is german romanticism with better