[Fluxus] Ubuntu Intrepid (8.10) compiling problem

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Nov 25 07:25:56 PST 2008

Hi Chris,

Could you post your config.log - it should end with the build error which
causes scons to fail. It's probably because it's installed to
/home/xin/fluxus/plt_build. I've had some trouble doing that, and I need
to look into it. I'd also like to make it possible for fluxus to install
into it's own directory outside of the plt/collects as it's closer to how
linux installs things.

I's also like to make a planet package out of fluxus so it can be
installed by the plt install system, but need... more... time :)