[Fluxus] lo_arg_size declaration in fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp

Fabien Pélisson fabien.pelisson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:28:18 PST 2008

Hi,

When compiling fluxus from the CSV repository, I've the following error :

 fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp
 fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp: In static member function 'static int
OSCServer::DefaultHandler(const char*,  const char*, lo_arg**, int, void*,
void*)':
 fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp:66: error: 'lo_arg_size' was not declared in this
scope

then I've corrected it with the following modification at the begining of
the file fluxa/src/OSCServer.cpp after the includes statements :

extern "C" {
   size_t lo_arg_size (lo_type type, void *data);
}

This is because the function declaration does not exist in my liblo library
package liblo-devel-0.25-1mdv2009.0. Moreover, the declaration does not
exist in the source package from sourceforge but exist in the svn repository
(revision 140 file lo_lowlevel.h) of this library.

So, this modification will be correct until the new release of the liblo.

My configuration is :
Mandriva 2009
plt-mzscheme 4.1
liblo 0.25