[Fluxus] Fwd: trying to compile fluxus, strange scheme errors

Matthias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:43:14 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:

> I haven't tried fluxus with the release of plt 4 yet. I'm currently
> running one of their nightly builds from a week or so before. I'll give it
> a try soon - but I am slightly doubtful it will cause an error like that.
>
> If you are now on linux, you would probably get more milage from using the
> last release (fluxus 0.14) and installing plt 372 from here:
> http://download.plt-scheme.org/drscheme/v372.html

I shall do that then, but now an attempt to avoid any of my previous errors.
when I sort-of compiled fluxus (it compiled but wouldn't run) when I tried
to run it, It said that a file, i think is was fluxus-engine.ss, was missing
and when I investigated it i found that the file was compiled with a .so
extension instead of .ss I think I remember doing something to the
SConstruct file to fix that, but after that I realized I had compiled for
the wrong version of plt (is something).
what changes need to be made to the SConstruct file? (i think it was the one
in the 'modules' folder).