[Fluxus] Fwd: trying to compile fluxus, strange scheme errors

Matias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:39:34 PDT 2008

On Jun 19, 2008, at 1:32 AM, gabor papp wrote:
> fluxus runs fine on osx. try to follow the steps here:
> http://lists.pawfal.org/pipermail/fluxus-pawfal.org/2008-May/001377.html

very well then. I cant seem to get a copy of plt 3.99, will this work
with plt 4? I ask because I have tried these instructions on OS X, but
said that the scheme_namespace_require symbol is undefined, which is
the same error I get with ubuntu.  at this point, it seems that I have
overcome the OS specific errors, and am now facing the same situation
on both OS's.
However, I would like to get it working on ubuntu first, as it is much
easier to handle dependancies, and as that partition doesn't really
have much else on it, if I screw something up horribly, I don't feel
guilty about wiping it.