[Fluxus] Fwd: trying to compile fluxus, strange scheme errors

Matthias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:35:31 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Franco Speziali <franco.speziali at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You need to download the latest version of Fluxus from CVS repository;
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fluxus/
>

> If you need to know how, i can explain

I have had no problem checking it out, but I am wondering what version of
plt to use, because everytime I have tried I get that
scheme_namespace_require is not defined in the current scope.

I'm on a black (santa rosa) macbook running a freshly installed copy of
ubuntu studio 8.04 (hardy heron)
I have not yet attempted to install plt on this installation yet, as the
last time I seemed to have trouble with getting the right version, as the
first time I installed it from the main ubuntu package repository, then
recompiled a newer version on top of that