[Fluxus] Fwd: trying to compile fluxus, strange scheme errors

Matthias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:45:38 PDT 2008

yes i am compiling on OS X, and from what I have heard from others, I am
lucky to have gotten this far.
actually, I an attempt to get fluxus working, I partitioned my hard drive
and installed ubuntu on that, and although I have gotten fluxus 0.14rc1 to
compile, it wont run, saying that I have the wrong version of plt installed,
it says I need 372 and that I have version 4, the error occuring in
fluxus-engine.so.  however I have tried multiple times to remove it and
reinstall, I eventually gave up, deleted practically every file that had
either 'plt' or 'fluxus' in the name, and the freshly installed PLT-4.0 from
source and attempted to scons fluxus into life, but I end up getting the
same error that I had on my 'OS X' side.

Vote For Bunny
"Conquering the World, One Signature at a Time!"

--
(\_/)
(O.o)