[Fluxus] OS X compilation fails, seems to be missing dependancies

Glauber Alex Dias Prado smade4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:36:13 PDT 2008

At Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:46:47 -0600,
Matias Eyzaguirre wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> ok, never mind, build the bundle my hand.
> however, when I try to open the application, it says that the
> application was built for the wrong architecture. I am on a macbook
> (november 2007) and am pretty sure that it compiled for intel, so does
> this mean that it was compiled for i386 and not x86_64
>
> but I would think that this wouldn't make a difference.
> [2 smime.p7s <application/pkcs7-signature (base64)>]

Hello Mathias

what is the output of file command on fluxus bin? and what does uname
-a gives you? but this shouldnt be happening when you compile
something it usually compiles for the given arch unless something is
really wrong.  on my system i get:

$ file /usr/local/bin/fluxus-0.15

/usr/local/bin/fluxus-0.15: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version
1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses shared libs),
not stripped

$ uname -a

Linux navemae 2.6.25-gentoo-r4 #7 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jul 6 19:03:28 BRT
2008 x86_64

my date is misconfigured :)

congrats on getting it to compile!