[Fluxus] fluxus+plt-scheme+fedora 9

gooldi damalakim at lavabit.com
Sun Jul 6 07:54:10 PDT 2008

OK i should have done more googeling ;)
In Fedora 9 they changed to GCC4.3 which means that quite a few things
changed, see http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/porting_to.html.
Search for "Header dependancy cleanup".

This is what i did, added alot of <cstring>, <cstdlib> to the include
parts where needed by scons.

And additionally for successfully compiling "RtMidi.cpp" one has to install:
alsa-lib-devel
alsa-oss-devel

After this compiling was successful.

In my opinion alsa should be added to the dependancies on the homepage.

And for everybodies information complete libaries needed: (can all be
installed over yum and don't forget the "-devel" packages)
freetype
libXext
freeglut
cairo