[Fluxus] installing fluxus from source in ubuntu 7.10 gutsy?

Jaime Villarreal jesusjaime at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:37:45 PST 2008

Ok, finally got this working with Dave's help.
So if it's useful to anyone in the future-
These are the final steps that allowed me to install Fluxus from
source on Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

##download binary packages of all dependencies

sudo apt-get install libode0-dev libode-doc libode0debian1 fftw3
fftw3-dev jackd libsndfile1 libsndfile-dev liblo0 liblo0-dev
libglew1.4 libglew1.4-dev libxaw7 libxaw7-dev libtiff4 libtiff4-dev

##download plt-scheme version 0372

wget http://download.plt-scheme.org/bundles/372/plt/plt-372-src-unix.tgz
tar -zxvf plt-372-src-unix.tgz
cd plt-372/src
./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/usr/local
make
sudo make install

##download and install Fluxus

wget http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.14rc1.tar.gz