[Fluxus] state machine

glauber M4 smade4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:20:44 PST 2008

Hi i just changed my mail cause the web interface of my isp mail account is
a bit boring and i lose track of mails cause im not with my setup connected,
sorry for the inconvenience, now i hope it will work :), the thing is i cant
understand exactly how i can program functions like build-cube as if it was
draw-cube, down here im using build-text but the same thing would happen if
it was a cube instead, it would draw millions of it makeing fluxus to become
slow, could someone help me here ive already read the entire
fluxus.texipaying attention to this topic and it is well documented i
even think i
understood it but i cant make it work so i cant say for sure i understood,
thanks for any input i know this is a begginer question but im still one.

(clear)
(define (clearall) (begin (clear) (clear-texture-cache)))
(define a "false")
(define (alpha) (build-text a))
(texture (load-texture "text1.png"))

(define (teste)

(with-state
;(clear)
(translate (vector 0 0 (* (sin (delta)) 2)))
(draw-instance (tek))
;(destroy (tek))
))

(every-frame (begin (teste))))