[Fluxus] Fluxus crashes

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Dec 7 00:06:51 PST 2008

hi Chris,

> Unfortunatley, it crashes... Alot, and at seemingly aribtary times.
i'm running fluxus cvs with plt 4.1 and it seems to work fine. are you
using a newer plt release? also there are some problems with jack. it
works most of the time, but many users reported that fluxus crashes on
exit with jack.

> For example, I can be playing a keys file and it'll seemingly go on
> forever (although, the files are 'typed' out of order and missing
> keys so nothing happens)
this is a known problem due to different keycodes on osx and linux. the
keyfiles were recorded in linux, so it is not possible to replay them in
osx.

best,