[Fluxus] Importing and manipulating an obj model?

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Sat Sep 8 06:59:38 PDT 2007

Dave Griffiths wrote:
>> If you like Fluxus (who doesn't?), and you want to brush up on some of
>> your Scheme, I usually recommend taking a quick run through the first
>> 7-10 chapters of "How to Design Programs."
>>
>> http://www.htdp.org/

Thanks for the pointer.

> I need to do that too - I've read most of the "Structure and
> Interpretation of Computer Programs", and I recently got the "Little
> Schemer" which although designed for complete beginners gives you a
> great feeling for the style and thinking of Scheme. It also helped me a
> lot in how to approach teaching Scheme in fluxus workshops.

I am slowly making headway through SICP, and find it truly mind-expanding
and great fun in a "fill your head with mathy endorphins" way.

However, the relationship of SICP to Fluxus is the relationship of learning
prose to writing poetry. Or that's the way I feel about it, anyway.