[Fluxus] Importing and manipulating an obj model?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Sep 7 11:53:00 PDT 2007

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the fluxus list!

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 14:52 -0400, Matt Jadud wrote:
> On 9/6/07, Gerry Grainger <nowhere.elysium at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't have a huge amount of trouble with vector maths itself, it's just
> > knowing enough scheme to be able to apply it that's my monster issue at the
> > moment. As such, the amount of info here should be able to tide me over to
> > success. Cheers again :)
>
> Hi Gerry,
>
> If you like Fluxus (who doesn't?), and you want to brush up on some of
> your Scheme, I usually recommend taking a quick run through the first
> 7-10 chapters of "How to Design Programs."
>
> http://www.htdp.org/

I need to do that too - I've read most of the "Structure and
Interpretation of Computer Programs", and I recently got the "Little
Schemer" which although designed for complete beginners gives you a
great feeling for the style and thinking of Scheme. It also helped me a
lot in how to approach teaching Scheme in fluxus workshops.