[Fluxus] 0.13rc1

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Fri Sep 7 17:08:32 PDT 2007

  Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 09:20 -0300, Glauber Alex Dias Prado wrote:
>> "Dave Griffiths" <dave at pawfal.org> writes:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> > A new release candidate (warning: installs the scratchpad app to fluxus
>> > rather than fluxus-0.13)
>> > http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.13rc1.tar.gz
>> >

>> am testing from cvs first :)
>>
>> > The main addition is configurable autofocus, there are some settings in
>> > scratchpad-boot.scm:
>> >

>> Hmm, i played with these settings and still cant get it to show the
>> entire buffer of a big script should i make a screencap to show you what
>> happens perhaps can be more clarifying in order to address the issue,
>> nonetheless these controls are a nice addition, what is bothering me is
>> the vertical scrolling when reached the maximum display capability from
>> the buffer.
>
> Hmm, I think I'm being dumb, so a screencap might help.

You are not being dumb, maybe im not finding the right words :)

> Just to clarify, it won't show all the text of a big script - when the
> font has reached a minimum size the editor should behave the same  as
> before, i.e. scroll down when you move the cursor to the bottom.

I know, it doesnt happens↓

> Does it not scroll - or is the bottom of the text below the bottom of
> the screen - out of sight?

Exactly it scrolls but the cursor is out of sight and it happens both
in the bottom and at the top, something similar to the horizontal scrolling isnt
happening to the vertical one, I've recorded a session hope it helps,
its a bit slow as the recorder takes a lot of cpu cycles:

http://www.greboide.com/scrbug.flv