[Fluxus] 0.13rc1

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Fri Sep 7 05:20:38 PDT 2007

"Dave Griffiths" <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> Hi all,

Hey,

> A new release candidate (warning: installs the scratchpad app to fluxus
> rather than fluxus-0.13)
> http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.13rc1.tar.gz

am testing from cvs first :)

> The main addition is configurable autofocus, there are some settings in
> scratchpad-boot.scm:

Hmm, i played with these settings and still cant get it to show the
entire buffer of a big script should i make a screencap to show you what
happens perhaps can be more clarifying in order to address the issue,
nonetheless these controls are a nice addition, what is bothering me is
the vertical scrolling when reached the maximum display capability from
the buffer.

> ; the scratchpad autofocus settings
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-do-autofocus 1)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-width 70000)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-height 50000)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-error 5000)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-drift 1.0)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-scale-drift 1.0)
> ; turn off zooming by turning min and max to 0.5
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-min-scale 0.5)
> (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-max-scale 5.0)

how much hard would be to change these when already booted, is this
possible as it is or would need some work? i tried using set! to change
the values but it didnt changed nothing, only when setting it from
scratchpad-boot.scm