[Fluxus] fluxus tutorial movie

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Sat Sep 1 07:46:18 PDT 2007

Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> hi all,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to do livecoding tutorial videos for
> fluxus, I'm not sure if it's really practical with the quality of online
> video yet. I have some strange timing issues to figure out with the
> offline frame rendering, and also it's just quite hard to do. Here's a
> first attempt at the basic cubes thing:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5DJTOy6EA

gonna watch it now, i used a music i had here and it was very nice!

> The originals (the avi and the actual keypress file - run fluxus-0.13 -p
> secret-one.keys to see it play - on a cvs build of fluxus):
> http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/movies/

I only watched the original one yet and i must say that i really enjoyed it,
thanks Dave!!!

> Let me know if you think this is of any use. I have 2 more to upload,
> but they are about twice as long :/

If you want i can render them for you and got them uploaded :D, ah and
with pleasure, just give me a link to the file and music (or let me use
random pieces i have recorded here) , once on the
web it gets a lot easier to have them were you want it.