[Fluxus] fluxus tutorial movie

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sat Sep 1 06:44:50 PDT 2007

hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to do livecoding tutorial videos for
fluxus, I'm not sure if it's really practical with the quality of online
video yet. I have some strange timing issues to figure out with the
offline frame rendering, and also it's just quite hard to do. Here's a
first attempt at the basic cubes thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5DJTOy6EA

The originals (the avi and the actual keypress file - run fluxus-0.13 -p
secret-one.keys to see it play - on a cvs build of fluxus):
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/movies/

Let me know if you think this is of any use. I have 2 more to upload,
but they are about twice as long :/