[Fluxus] Importing and manipulating an obj model?

Gerry Grainger nowhere.elysium at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:10:41 PDT 2007

Hi folks: I have a real pain-in-the-arse question here. I've figured how to
import an .obj file, thanks to the examples provided in the fluxus releases,
but I was wondering about the details of actually manipulating the object
once it's in there? Say, for example, I had the bunny.obj file open in
fluxus, but I wanted to make all of the points in it explode out, when (gh
4) was triggered?
I apologise in advance: my understanding of programming and maths is still
pretty weak: I can do basic primitive manipulation and so forth, but my
understanding of things such as vmul and mmul are still lacking
horrifically. I know that those are the handles involved in monkeying around
with jittering planes and so forth, but I really don't know how to apply
them.
Would anyone care to enlighten me?
Thanks a illion folks,
Gerry.