[Fluxus] Ubuntu 7.10 glut problems...

Gerry Grainger nowhere.elysium at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:22:02 PDT 2007

I've installed fluxus the normal way, and I'm getting the following error
when I try to start it. Anyone got any ideas? It's the same version number
as one that I have working on a different computer: 2.4.0-5 (with the
1ubuntu1 suffix, though). The error it spits out is:
 ERROR:  Internal error <Visual with necessary capabilities not found> in
function fgOpenWindow
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  4 (X_DestroyWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  14

Cheers,
Gerry.