[Fluxus] reply-to behavour (list admin mode)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Nov 7 08:14:50 PST 2007

Hi all,

This list has 'reply-to munging' turned off - which means you need to do
reply-all to reply to the list, normal reply will only go to the sender.
This occasionally causes some email to not get posted when it should.

I can turn it on, but there are big flashing warnings around the option in
the list preferences as it seems it is controversial:

Does anyone have any opinions on this? I don't really mind either way, so
I'll leave it as it is unless there is consensus to change it... Otherwise
- remember to press reply-all...