[fluxus] Stereo Fluxus

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 23 01:45:00 PDT 2007

> Okay, sorry for so many emails, I keep thinking I'm going to stop working
> for the day and then I decide not to, but this is the last email for the
> day.. I promise, I've got symbols working so now you do:
> (set-stereo-mode 'crystal-eyes)
> (draw-buffer 'back)
> etc
>
> I added a check for symbol type arguments in the SchemeHelper file.

Great stuff!

One of my plans for 0.13 is to replace all the strings and meaningless
enum numbers with symbols.

> Attached is the diff to the current cvs.

Thankyou, I have some changes to merge with yours (I've been tidying up
the renderer class and making it much more modular) I'll need to branch a
0.12 maintenance version, but then we can commit all this to cvs.

I'll look at some of the issues you found later on - I think a commandline
switch would do the trick with GLUT_STEREO?

I'm looking forward to trying this out! (I guess the red/green mode is the
only one that will work on a normal setup?)