[fluxus] official plt source for fluxus

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 16 02:38:03 PDT 2007

Hi all,

So, to clarify the situation with PLT Scheme - there were some bugs in the
current version (360) that prevented fluxus from working, which have been
fixed in the PLT source repository but won't make it to an official
version of PLT until the next release. Until this time, and so we don't
have to wait - I've uploaded the nightly build version I'm using here:

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/plt-369.10-src-unix.tgz
http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/plt-369.10-src-mac.dmg

If it's already working for you there is no need to change, but it should
make it easier for new users (and for me to track down related problems).

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/