[fluxus] 64bit

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Thu May 3 10:12:24 PDT 2007

So the mred example does work in the 64bit version, just not the standalone
executable.

Okay, so 0.11 works, and I just noticed, 0.12 works if I execute it within the
source directory, so there must just be some init scripts or something that
aren't being found??

btw, if I do scons FLAGS=blah and && scons install the flags aren't retained
during the install, so fluxus is rebuilt without those flags.. it is annoying.

-Alex