[fluxus] request for communication :)

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 20 19:20:29 PDT 2007

Dave Griffiths wrote:
>> On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:29 PM, Steffen Hönig wrote:
>>
>>>  it would be cool to have a jabber/irc channel, where we can "meet"
>>> and discuss some experiments/ideas/problems or so ?
>>>
>>> so what's your oppinion to that?
>>>
>> i will be happy to idle there and learn a bit more from fluxus,,,
>> actually i just created by entering the #fluxus in freenode so lets
>> see if more people comes along!
>>

> I like the idea of this.
>
> However, I don't seem to be very good a chat communication - it is
> slightly difficult as I can't really use it at work,
ah dave they already found a solution to this:

http://irssi.org/themefiles/c0ders.png

(just kidding)
>  so it would be
> restricted to evenings UK time. It would probably work best for me if we
> organise a time to dedicate to this - a sort of online workshop type
> arrangement.

how would it be this online workshop, i think this a good idea too

> What do people think?

today there was 5 people there so i think that it can work, perhaps a
meeting once a week or twice a month, where we could plan stuff to do also.