[fluxus] request for communication :)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jun 20 02:22:39 PDT 2007

> On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:29 PM, Steffen Hönig wrote:
>>  it would be cool to have a jabber/irc channel, where we can "meet"
>> and discuss some experiments/ideas/problems or so ?
>>
>> so what's your oppinion to that?
>
> i will be happy to idle there and learn a bit more from fluxus,,,
> actually i just created by entering the #fluxus in freenode so lets
> see if more people comes along!

I like the idea of this.

However, I don't seem to be very good a chat communication - it is
slightly difficult as I can't really use it at work, so it would be
restricted to evenings UK time. It would probably work best for me if we
organise a time to dedicate to this - a sort of online workshop type
arrangement.

What do people think?

In general though, I'm trying to move towards opening up fluxus to make it
easier to hack at all levels - hence a lot of the work in 0.12, and
concentrating on more documentation (doxygen, online help etc).