[fluxus] serious games

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Jul 19 07:23:39 PDT 2007

The name "game" is troublesome I think, and doesn't really convey the
intent - there just isn't another name which isn't a bit pretentious
("interactive entertainment" bleh :).

But yes, I suppose I like to think of fluxus as being a way to (mis)use
game technology for other things.

fwiw I tried to sign up on that list but it's timing out :(

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/