[fluxus] Hey dude.

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Jul 1 11:56:24 PDT 2007

Hi Gerry,

I don't get the spinning off into the distance, but there is a
difference between 0.11 and 0.12 I noticed that might be being picked up
here, try enclosing the (boxen 256) call between a (push) and a (pop).

I think I'm keeping the top level transform state from the previous
frame, I've noticed this while doing other things - let me know if this
fixes it.