[fluxus] cvs commits (was Re: 0.12b1 + cvs merge)

karlos k.gebbert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:05:12 PST 2007

just some feedback, I just tried again to build (also on gentoo), and I had
to swap mzscheme and mzgc to make it work. Also, I noticed that with
PLTprefix="/usr" neither libs not scheme files were copied during scons
install.. but hey ;)
First, I tried to run some stuff the normal way (editor on render scene),
but somehow just trying (build-cube) seems not to work, did the keys change?
I also tried to get it working from within drscheme, where the only thing I
had to do was to change the fluxus-collects-location and it works (also the
example on the wiki .. window shows etc) but ends soon with

karsten at rambazamba ~/share/src/fluxus-12-cvs $ drscheme
mred: modules/fluxus-engine/src/Engine.cpp:81: fluxus::Renderer*
Engine::Renderer(): Assertion
`*m_RendererStack.rbegin()<m_RendererVec.size()' failed.
Aborted

I guess it could be what is also written on the wiki.

g'nite