[fluxus] fluxus in mred

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Jan 7 05:22:57 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 13:30 -0500, plutek wrote:
> On 01/06/2007 03:24:03 PM, dave wrote:
> > then we'll be
> > able
> > to debug and profile fluxus scripts in drscheme. This then leads to
> > the
> > situation where it will become the primary way of using fluxus,
> > possibly.
>
> yes, i did hear all those qualifiers in that statement, but still, this
> is very cool news - drscheme is a nice environment to work in. i'll be
> keeping my ear to the ground...

yes - cross platform clipboard support is good enough alone for me! :)
but this really got me interested:
http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/drscheme/tour/tour-Z-H-5.html#node_chap_4
as a way of seeing textures directly as values in code - or indeed, I
don't see any reason theoretically why it couldn't be extended to
geometry too, seeing little thumbnails in the code representing the
fluxus primitives as you process them.