[fluxus] how to load a script?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Feb 16 03:11:04 PST 2007

>> ctrl-l gives you a simple file browser, navigate with cursor up/down and
>> return to open a file or enter a directory. ctrl-l again to quit (I
>> should
>> make escape quit too)
>>

> nice, ive overlooked it on the manual :), very cool the side scrolling.

;)

> Certainly, first lets have it stabler, not that it isnt, ive let it on
> for more than two hours for a small stress test with other opengl
> programs opened at the same time and connected with xmms trough jack and
> it didnt died, i think it means something.

That's good to know, fwiw it seems stable to me right now except for one
crash I got once in mzscheme running a (fairly heavy) script I'm working
on at the moment - I can't reproduce it, but I'll have to look into it a
bit more before release.

I'm going to try using 0.12 live next week, which is a good test (if there
are any bugs they never fail to show up at times like that)

> Complex stuff in makehelpmap.scm :), i just have to translate the docs
> and maintain the file structure, like make a similar StartSectionDoc-pt
> for example? anyway i will look into pawfal.

Yup, you should just need to copy/paste the english version, change the
suffix and rewrite the contents.

> scons isnt building for my arch, which i think is just a naming problem
> cause symlinking i386 to x86_64 resolved.

scons should do this sort of thing for us shouldn't it? What did you have
to symlink to get it to work?

Glad it works on 64bit too!! :)

>> Many thanks for the testing and feedback. What version of PLT are you
>> using BTW?
>
> MzScheme v369.7 [3m], latest svn, it refused to work with 301-r2 and i
> went for the latest is that right? Also latest fluxus from svn.

Ok, I should get it to work with 301 - I'm kind of dallying around waiting
in the hope of a new PLT version so I don't have to :)