[fluxus] multi camera

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:10:44 PST 2007

Hi, I am a student in the Media Arts and Technology program at UC
Santa Barbara, I have access to this space:
http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/allosphere/

while it isn't fully done, there are multiple active stereo projectors
that will eventually cover the whole sphere.

The current projects that are in there use MAX/MSP/Jitter but the guy
who runs it (Xavier Amatriain) would rather see foss software driving
the space (and I agree).

Anyways, I realize that fluxus is in a transitional phase right now,
but I'm wondering if there is support for multiple views on a scene
yet, or if it is planned.  It would be nice to see what fluxus can do
in this space.

-Alex