[Fluxus] About gamepad compatibility

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 04:43:27 PST 2007

Hello.

I've managed to get my xbox360-controller to work with fluxus in a
effective manner by modifying the gamepad-script, but it struck me that
I would have to do this modification to all fluxus-programs I want to
use.

Not good. Therefore I contacted Jeremy Friesner who's developing oscjoy,
and asked him if he could add axis and button-remapping to the program.
He could, and I've already tested the initial build, and it works great.
It's not yet up on the homepage, but Jeremy said that he should add it
in a week or so.

Take care,
Gasten