[Fluxus] editor and docs commits

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Sat Aug 4 17:00:51 PDT 2007

dave escreveu:
> -- Editor changes --
>
> Now we have the possibility of using drscheme as an editor for fluxus,
> that means the scratchpad can be designed more specifically for
> livecoding. I've added some crazy auto zoom/text tracking which I tried
> in sheffield for the workshops and seemed to work well enough to give a
> go.
very cool stuff, perhaps a line limit could be used here too?
>  I've also made the repl the first thing you see in fluxus, as it's a
> bit friendlier than the editor:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1005373489/in/photostream/
>
> I've probably broken some things with this change so update at your own
> risk for the moment :)

Whoa, things are taking shape here ;), i saw that you are using some doc
strings to make the parse and that i mistyped some especially with
"exemplo", sorry for this.

> -- Documentation system stuff --
>
> There is now some top level documentation availible for things like the
> editor keys, and general information - I'll be adding to this:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1005373507/in/photostream/
> They are all in scratchpad.ss.

strange, viewcvs isnt showing this change in the visual diff.
> makedocs.sh in fluxus/docs now takes a single argument for the locale
> (only en or pt for the moment ;) and generates documentation in the
> selected language.
>
> makehelpmap.scm now has a debugging mode (set debug-mode to #t on line
> 30) which prints lots of info - really useful for tracking down errors.

I shall try to make good use of it.
> The portuguese translations have also highlighted a big problem with
> GLUT_STROKE_MONO_ROMAN - lack of character support:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1005373527/
> So thats something to sort out next...

Damn, i knew this was going to happen in a inner feeling.
> Finally - thanks to Glauber for all the translation work!!!

You are welcome dear, but it isnt finished.
> cheers,
>
> dave

peace,

grebs.