[fluxus] R: [Newbie] How to install fluxus on ubuntu?

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Fri Sep 8 00:10:23 PDT 2006

you have to install the scons build system, i don't remember the package
name right now, do a "apt-cache search scons"

my only advice is:
be sure to be using guile version >= 1.8.0 or you'll get compiling errors
while scons won't alert you that you are using a wrong version

if you are on breezy then you might have to compile guild from source